sábado, 21 de marzo de 2026

The Beatles - Anthology 2000


TRACKLIST: 

 Disc 1: 

  1. Love Me Do
  2. Well Darling
  3. One After 909
  4. You Must Write Everyday
  5. September In The Rain
  6. Do You Want To Know A Secret
  7. P.S. I Love You
  8. It Won't Be Long
  9. Hold Me Tight
  10. Can't Buy Me Love
  11. I'll Cry Instead
  12. Anytime At All
  13. If I Fell
  14. If I Fell
  15. I'm A Loser
  16. Mr. Moonlight
  17. What You're Doing
  18. That Means A Lot
  19. That Means A Lot
  20. Yes It Is
  21. The Word
  22. Run For Your Life
  23. In My Life
  24. We Can Work It Out
  25. I Saw Here Standing There
  26. Twist And Shout
  27. Things We Said Today
  28. Boys
  29. I Wanna Be Your Man
  30. If I Needed Someone
  31. I'm Down

Disc 2:

  1. She Said, She Said
  2. Strawberry Fields Forever
  3. When I'm Sixty Four
  4. Penny Lane
  5. It's All Too Much
  6. I Am The Walrus
  7. Blue Jay Way
  8. Across The Universe
  9. Lady Madonna
  10. Hey Bulldog
  11. Step Inside Love
  12. Circles
  13. A Case Of The Blues
  14. Dear Prudence
  15. Hey Jude
  16. Revolution
  17. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
  18. Sexy Sadie
  19. Merry Christmas
  20. Don't Let Me Down
  21. Come And Get It
  22. Octopus's Garden
  23. Get Back 

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD: www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com  

DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD:   

   (Parte 1)

 (Parte 2)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario