sábado, 28 de febrero de 2026

The Beatles - Archive Recordings 1964 (Revised & Expanded Collector's Edition)

 

TRACKLIST: 

Disc 1: 

  1. Can't Buy Me Love (Take 2)
  2. Can't Buy Me Love (Take 3)
  3. Can't Buy Me Love (Take 4)
  4. A Hard Day's Night (Take 1)
  5. A Hard Day's Night (Take 2)
  6. I Saw Her Standing There (Studio Outtake / Take 2)
  7. A Hard Day's Night (Take 3)
  8. A Hard Day's Night (Take 4)
  9. A Hard Day's Night (Take 5)
  10. A Hard Day's Night (Take 6)
  11. A Hard Day's Night (Take 7)
  12. A Hard Day's Night (Take 8)
  13. A Hard Day's Night (Take 9)
  14. She's A Woman (Take 1 Partial)
  15. She's A Woman (Take 2)
  16. She's A Woman (Take 3)
  17. She's A Woman (Take 4)
  18. She's A Woman (Take 5)
  19. She's A Woman (Take 6)
  20. She's A Woman (Take 7)
  21. I Feel Fine (Take 1)
  22. I Feel Fine (Take 2)
  23. I Feel Fine (Take 5)
  24. I Feel Fine (Take 6)
  25. I Feel Fine (Take 7)
  26. I Feel Fine (Take 8 Partial)
  27. I'm A Loser (Take 1)
  28. I'm A Loser (Take 2)
  29. I'm A Loser (Take 3)
  30. I'm A Loser (Take 4)
  31. I'm A Loser (Take 5)
  32. I'm A Loser (Take 6)
  33. I'm A Loser (Take 7)
  34. I'm A Loser (Take 8)
  35. What You're Doing (Take 11)
  36. Leave My Kitten Alone (Take 4)
  37. Leave My Kitten Alone (Take 5)
  38. One And One Is Two
  39. If I Fell
  40. A World Without Love
  41. I'll Follow The Sun
  42. Train Music - Acetate

Disc 2: 

  1. All My Loving
  2. Money (That's What I Want)
  3. The Hippy Hippy Shake
  4. I Want To Hold Your Hand
  5. Roll Over Beethoven
  6. I Wanna Be Your Man
  7. You Can't Do That
  8. Please Mister Postman
  9. This Boy
  10. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
  11. I Call Your Name
  12. You Can't Do That
  13. Can't Buy Me Love
  14. Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
  15. Long Tall Sally
  16. Whit Monday To You
  17. I Saw Her Standing There
  18. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey
  19. You Can't Do That
  20. Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
  21. Can't Buy Me Love
  22. Matchbox
  23. Honey Don't
  24. Long Tall Sally
  25. If I Fell
  26. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
  27. Things We Said Today
  28. I Should Have Known Better
  29. Boys
  30. Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey
  31. A Hard Day's Night
  32. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (Backing Track)
  33. I Should Have Known Better (False Start)
  34. I Should Have Known Better (No Overdub Track)
  35. I'll Follow The Sun (Outtake)

DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario